Friday, July 29, 2011

#162 Dream of Tulle

So, WOW?
A giant thank you to Miss Susan for sending me the link to this stunning pale pink & champagne silk & tulle gown from Ouma!
Made to measure & with different colours available, one of these gorgeous gowns takes only 6-8 weeks to ship from the U.S. Can you handle any more awesome news? This creation comes in at $783 aud. Hooray for delicious budget friendly dresses!
Photography by Galaxie Andrews is also a wee bit breathtaking... that light...

Blushing in Pink Blushing in Pink Blushing in Pink
A Whimsical Spring SAMPLE SALE Allison Wonderland size SMALL
cotton+tulle $243 aud & cotton+tulle $448 aud

Hillary Six Dress Antique Crochet Wedding Gown Size small
cotton+tulle $336 aud & antique crotchet+silk tulle $914 aud

Cirque Party Dress Hand Dyed Tea Length Tulle Skirt
cotton+tulle $176 aud & cotton+tulle $243 aud

The last 2 could work fantastically as bridesmaid attire?
I love that one off vintage crochet floor length gown, the tulle bow on the shoulder is perfection.
It's always extra exciting when a creator of such fabulous things is so open to special requests!

Cx

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! I sent my friend a link to your blog straight away! My dear friend Zoe is getting Married and planning a whimsical garden Wedding! This is perfect for her!

    Any suggestions for a beautiful sandal to go with the tulle dress in the first picture?

    My friend is definitely not wanting to wear heels on the big day, and very keen on being bare-foot :)
    P.S. I'm IN-LOVE with your work Creenagh!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal,
    Oh aren't you just too sweet! Ah garden weddings, swoon swoon swoon my favourite! ;)

    You may have already seen this, but I featured these sandals a little while ago & if Zoe is sparkle inclined they could work perfectly?

    http://allforeverafter.blogspot.com/2011/06/128-wedding-sandals-with-some-sparkle.html

    Pretty much barefoot... kind of? hehe
    I'd be more than happy to help Zoe track down anything she needs :)

    P.S Did I mention that you're too too sweet?! Thank you so much honey, that is such a lovely thing to say!

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the pale pink & champagne silk tulle, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete