Friday, June 10, 2011

#131 Wedding Hairstyles

I am head over heels in love with so many of these hairstyles, I so wish I could wear my hair like this every day!

mags/pinterest via etsy + once wed via rachel lawson /pinterest 
 
bachmans sparrow (tutorial)+ love maegan (tutorial) + miss pippi /pinterest
 waterfall braid, pretty braids, long hair, braid tutorial, french braids, wedding hair, partial french braid hair tutorial back 
cassandra gonzales /pinterest + katherine elizabeth /pinterest + jacqui /pinterest via stylemepretty
  
everything fabulous via stylemepretty + emily bucknall /pinterest + emily bucknall /pinterest via stylemepretty
  
sarah wertz /pinterest via fashion-tequila tumblr + allison wheeler /pinterest via you are my fave
 
emily bucknall /pinterest + emily bucknall /pinterest
 
lisa congdon /pinterest via ffffound


There is absolutely no way I could even begin to decide on a favourite... you?
By the way, if you haven't seen pintrest, you definitely need to check it out. It's awesome.
Especially if you're planning something - wedding, renovations, haircut... you name it.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. i heart braids... soooooooo much! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just divine! I definitely need to start practicing some braided up dos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me, what a sweet surprise :)

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU for making such a brilliant tutorial! x

    ReplyDelete